Since I've started my Studio Textiles and Design course, I have done very little patchwork and quilting. So I am pleased to say that I have almost finished a cot quilt. The baby was born last August and I started the quilt with months to spare but even that was not enough. Part of the problem was that I decided that I didn't like one of the colours that I had used, so I had to pull
out all those bits and then I lost my impetus. Fortunately, just before Christmas I decided to finish it whether I liked it or not. So I put the new bits on before going away and now have done all but the binding, which I hope to finish tomorrow. Now I can send it off to the relevant baby before she grows too big!