This version is slightly larger than the previous one.
I changed a few things, one being using some stiff interfacing as well as the two layers of soft felt.
It has been moderately successful. I haven't finished the teapot yet so will hold off on judgement, but the sewing has meant that some bends happened where I sewed, rather than a natural curve. This is really obvious in the handle but I will have a go at doing something about that when I have done the rest.
I also cut off the interfacing where the bends were going to be which worked well - so far.
I decided to try putting it together in a different order also.
I put the handle, the spout and the lid on the central piece before doing anything else.
I have sewn one side on. That is enough for tonight.