I have just tried the link from my post about Angers, and the Apocalypse Tapestries, and discovered that the link was wrong. I have fixed it now - here.
You may also have noticed that I had felting in the title of my last blog but there was no mention of felting in the text. That is because I decided to delete that part but forgot to fix the header. Accolades (clap, clap) to those who noticed!
I actually tried to mark the correction in the header (as I had done with the misspelling of Apocalypse in another header) but ended up striking through all the text in all my blogs, so I quickly deleted that. I have no idea why it happened and am not going to try that again in a hurry.
I will blog about the felting soon. Perhaps. It was not a great success but I did get some interesting tiny parts.