I scanned it and played around with it in Photoshop, trying to get clear edges and veins. One of them looks a lot like a mask!
When I printed it and tried to cut it out, to trace, I realised that my lino cutting skills are not up to the task.
Then I remembered the drawing I had done earlier in the year and thought that I could use something like that.
Once again, my cutting skills are not up to it. Hence the simple leaf shape.
I realised that part of the instructions had shown the leaf print over the texture print and I might get a similar sort of image to the original drawings.
The darker background shows the texture better.