Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy New Year

Well, it is 2023. I still remember all the angst about the turn of the century and how computers might stop working, planes might fall out of the sky, etc. Doesn't seem that long ago - but that was 23 years ago!! How time flies. Covid hasn't helped, time has changed, it seems to pass at a different rate these days.

Anyway, I hope 2023 is a good year for us all - despite the depressing news that indicates otherwise. Live each day as it comes, enjoy what we have.

Last night we went down the street to observe the fireworks over the city. It was warm and there was a small, happy crowd. It was hard to get photos and, really, I wasn't that bothered. But here is one that I took.


 Happy New Year, I hope you have an interesting, in a good way, year. 

No comments: