Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Didn't wait!

 I looked at the scarves in the jar and thought about a post I had done in the past, mentioning that some of the flowers had rotted and marked the fabric. So I only waited till today, not three weeks! 

They looked quite purple before rinsing. Breath held before rinsing. 


I rinsed the scarves and hung them up to dry. Then it rained! So I brought them in and noticed that the velvet scarf felt a bit gritty, maybe I hadn't rinsed it properly. I even used detergent this time. They are now hanging up under cover. Still purple although I am wondering if the velvet one has turned a little greyer - but that could be the darker light, due to the clouds. Wait and see. 

Now that I see the photo, I see a dog's face, of course.  On the lefthand side. 


Is that an angel I see? 


No comments: