Yesterday I worked on some more lino cutting. I am still having trouble with the positive and negative aspects of images. I copied this from a photo taken on the Uluru trip but ended up making some of it up as I went along, I was losing track of what was what.
Now all I have to do is the printing to see if I have cut it out properly, and if I have cut enough of the background away.
Well, I have printed it. I must have been more tired than I thought, I forgot to reverse the image when tracing it onto the lino. Luckily it doesn't matter for this image as there are no words, etc.
I also thought I had put quite a lot of ink onto the lino but it is still coming out a bit thin. I'll experiment with that after I cut back the background.