Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Artland

As part of the Moreart public art show, Artland is an installation based art exhibition for RMIT students, at the Brunswick campus.  The exhibition opens next Sunday. There will be tours around the campus as well as along the bike track between stations.  Go to the Moreart website for more details.

I set up my piece today, it is developed from the work I did last semester, based on Pattern Blocks and quilting.  I have made it slightly bigger than the last prototype and hope that students at RMIT will play with it, developing different patterns and mandalas.

Here is it, incomplete so that participants will play with it, I hope.

I am looking forward to the exhibition as so many of my fellow students have made work for it, lots of it interactive also.

No comments: