I have been working on my Secret Garden idea. I had done the background.
Then I did a free motion piece on soluble fabric. I thought I had made it the right size but when I dissolved the fabric it shrank. I seem to make this mistake often. But … it was the right size in one direction.
We had a day learning about Tyvek at the Embroiderers Guild play day recently, so I used that inspiration to try making a wall. I knew I had a pack of it somewhere, I bought it at least 5 years ago but hadn't even opened the packet. After some wondering where it could be now that I have tidied my studio and knew I hadn't seen it while doing that, I remembered where it was.
So, Tyvek painted, some rough free motion sewing, a bit of heat from the iron and voila - a wall.