I have made some progress with my small tapestry recently - mainly because we are having some floors polished and there is nowhere much to be in the house. My studio is being done and most of my stuff is inaccessible at the moment.
The floor job had a few little complications that have made it take longer than expected, more time to be weaving (said in my PollyAnna voice).
It is a while since I started it, I lost the original images I was using for it and I am feeling rather tired. So when something doesn't quite match the cartoon, I look closely(ish) and decide if it matters.
Nothing much matters at the moment, it is going to be rather different from how I envisaged it - I'll call it abstract.
I take the pictures to convince myself that I did achieve something that day. Today had a lot of picking out, so I was pleased to see some progress.
I have about a week in which to finish it, here's hoping I can be motivated.