Thursday, October 14, 2021

Seeing another face

 I was browsing through my photos today, looking for some inspiration for the final piece for the Cas Holmes course I am doing. There is going to be an online book/exhibition of people's work. You don't have to participate but I would like to try. The format is landscape which I haven't been working on for most of the course. Hence the browsing photos to see some of the many photos I have taken over the last 8 weeks on my walks around the neighbourhood. 

I had made the photos large and was just using the arrow key to move along. I saw one I thought interesting and put it in the album for the course. Then I clicked to see more photos and this one then became small. That's when I saw the face!! 

I can't see it when the image is large, just when it is small. 




No comments: