Wednesday, July 7, 2021

I'm not the only one.

 I just saw this article, about seeing faces in inanimate object and how we can react to them. 

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2021/jul/07/so-happy-to-see-you-our-brains-respond-emotionally-to-faces-we-find-in-inanimate-objects-study-reveals

I often see faces when out walking, in tree trunks, leaves, on buildings, etc. If you want to see past ones, try putting in FACES in the search part. But there are others. Too many to put in links. 

I went to a nearby park today and saw several faces, mostly of dogs - it is a dog friendly park.

I transferred the photos from my phone to the computer and couldn't see them as easily. I had to go back to the phone to find them - I think they are easier to see when small. But I will post them anyway. 

There is a face in profile here, plus a couple of other animal faces above it. 
Definitely a dog-friendly park.

This one has a dog's face and its front legs. Well, that's what I saw. But looking at it now, all I see is the face of the dog. 

Not sure whether this is a human, alien or animal face. But there is definitely a face! If not a few. 





No comments: