Saturday, July 11, 2015

Changing light

I have posted about the tree outside our place a few times, I think.
Yesterday I took some more photos, about 10 minutes apart, because the light was changing and the tree looked great. It ranged from white to orange to pink.





Then I took a few more in the middle of the day today, just when the outside light seemed to be very white. It has been overcast all day, lots of bad weather predicted, and the tree looked great against the dark sky.



It was odd that the tree looked darkest in the middle of the day while the more glowing photos were taken just before sunset.

I checked the times in the information that comes with the photos and they are an hour wrong, I have no idea why, we are not in daylight saving at the moment. Strange but true.

No comments: