Monday, April 20, 2020

Trying to keep interested in things

I'm not sure why, but it has been hard to be doing things today. It started off grey but the sun came out later. I did go for a walk, turned out to be quite a long one as we found a new little path along the Yarra. I was exhausted by the time we got back.

I have been assiduously taking photos on my walks, have quite a big collection. Must do something with them!!
We are supposed to be looking at them and seeing what is interesting us, what makes us stop and take the photo. So I will try to do that soon.

Here are today's selections: a bit of variety, no strong cohesion in them but some relate quite closely to others I have taken. I suppose it isn't that surprising, I keep walking in the local neighbourhood, especially in the parks along the Yarra and the creek.






You may also notice that we are encouraged to make our images square. Fortunately, the iPhone has that option so I don't have to do any cropping later.

No comments: