Wednesday, August 8, 2018

8th of August 2018

Well, it is a week since the last interesting date. Now it is 8/8/18.
Not much has progressed.
I have been playing around with the idea of a fabric folding book but have stalled.

I have laid out fabric on the interfacing, sewn it on to the separate bits and am now trying to work out how to make it strong enough to stand.

Who would have thought that such a small piece could need such a mess!
I have used scraps from other projects and that has changed the way I envisaged it - I had not thought to use those colours at all. 


I am thinking of putting it onto some thickish backing but that will necessitate leaving gaps for the actual folding.

That is as far as I have got. I will try to do some more work on it on Friday, there will be no time tomorrow.

No comments: