Thursday, August 18, 2016

Another invitation

I am very pleased that a piece I have made has been accepted into the Buda Historic House's Contemporary Textiles exhibition.

My piece uses some of the fossil  pieces I experimented with recently. I won't put a picture up until the exhibition opens.

Today an invitation came, so I am sharing it around.

Hmm, that could have been bigger.
Here is the relevant information:
Contemporary Textiles Exhibition, opening event is Sunday August 28th, 2.00pm.

The exhibition is open daily, 10am - 4 pm, from Saturday August 27th till September 10th.

There is another exhibition on at the same time in Castlemaine, at the Art Gallery and Museum. Slipstitch.
So you could have a lovely textile day out.


I will be sitting the gallery one morning, so hope to get to see the other textile exhibition that day also. Looking forward to it!!

No comments: