Here are my initial bits - there are supposed to be three parts to the screen but one of the designs didn't work properly and will have to be cut next week.
I also made three very plain panels as she is also into decoupage and I have suggested that she put a design on them. She has already made a very pretty screen using decoupage in the past.
I find it hard to work on ideas that I can see no use for. Some of the other students have fabulous ideas and come up with wonderful pieces but I don't want to make those things, it is very frustrating to be so focused on making practical pieces that I might use. I probably need to loosen up a bit but I also don't want to be adding to the clutter I have already accumulated.
I am feeling relatively pleased after this - I have something that I can see a use for, I learnt how to use Illustrator a bit more and there is a tangible item made.