Monday, September 11, 2023

Using old ideas and adding to them.

 I have a LOT of old doodle/Zentangle pieces. I have been doing it for years. 

Recently, I went away for a few days and took an old, A5 (rather small) pad of old doodles with me. I also took some coloured pencils and Landscape colour brush pen things. 

I knew I was not going to be doing much, was just taking the chance to be away. Usually, I have something on the go that is portable, not this time. 

So, here are some images of my reinterpretation (or reuse) of some small doodles. 




Something sort-of new for me. It was rather peaceful as the design was already there, I just had to choose some colours. It continued the theme of the doodling for reflection/peace rather well. But I didn't do them in bed, as I do with my doodles. 

I think I prefer the ones done with pencil. there is a greater colour range. But, as they are for just contemplating, it really doesn't matter what I used. 

No comments: