Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Trying to edit the glog

I'm having trouble with the glog. I want to go in and edit it but it refuses to recogise my log-in details. Neither does it recognise my email address, so I can't get the help I need. I think I had this trouble before, working from home rather than university, as I am now. Very annoying.
If I were going to use this with a class, I would like to have these irritations ironed-out. I can see benefits for class use but I am not convinced that it would be worth the trouble in a busy schedule.

2 comments:

theregatha said...

Okay now I am totally confused. In the words of our esteemed Pauline - please explain....

Mary said...

Marion, I am not sure that I can explain. I have had trouble with the glogging and don't seem to be able to solve the problems. It is all very mysterious.