Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Yet another bowl

I decided that, since I am rather lacking in oomph at the moment, I would use some silk paper that I have had lying around and make another bowl.
I used the same design as previously but only put the soluble fabric on one side. It has made a difference to the colour of the bowl. The side with the soluble fabric is darker.


I don't think it is a problem, I just have to decide if I want the darker side on the inside or outside.

I left it to dry overnight, then started sewing the sections together.
I was interrupted and left it for most of the day. You can see why the sewing is necessary, it started to collapse.

Now I just have to see if I can find a use or home for it. Then I can lash out and make more!
It is quite simple and relaxing to make.

No comments: