Thursday, October 6, 2022

Collage Group

 I met with my new friends today - a paper collage group that I have recently been invited to join. 

Today's theme was Blue. 

As I have been involved in helping to set up the exhibition at the Embroiderers Guild, Victoria, Australia, I wasn't sure if I would be able to attend. So I did no preparation. (As usual!)

However, I had some photos I had taken for the exhibition and printed out (to make cards for sale). A couple were not satisfactory, so I had some to cut up. 

I found an image in a magazine (probably one from the NGV magazine but I wouldn't guarantee that). So here is my take on Blue - singing the blues. 


Notice the word 'fret' in the bottom - part of the music. 

We had more participants than usual. It was lovely to be able to sit and chat and create. 

After that I went to the EGV and did a little bit more to help with the setting up of the exhibition. Opening night tomorrow!!

No comments: