Wednesday, February 7, 2018

A New Year

My machine embroidery group, at the Embroiderers Guild, Victoria, has come up with a new theme this year. It is still Inspired By ... but this year the theme is song and music titles.

This last month was Rhapsody in Blue.
I had absolutely no idea what I wanted to do. However, late last year I was at the fabric shop and did see small pieces of fabric that reminded me of music and sound recordings - and they were blue.

Our meeting was on Sunday. On Saturday I decided that I could come up with something if I didn't stress too much about how wonderful it would be.

So here is my Rhapsody in Blue.

I used the notes from the score, not that you would necessarily know that.
Once again, the size is A5, which suited me down to the ground this time.

One month down, many more to go.

No comments: