Sunday, September 18, 2022

Another Baby Quilt

 I have finished another little quilt. I didn't really do it to a particular size, just made it to a size that appealed to me. 

It is based on a quilt I did a few years ago, using squares cut into triangles and then the pattern being made depending on how I laid out the pieces. I decided on a different layout from the previous one. 

I should have read my previous post more carefully - I didn't use starch spray on the squares and there was some stretching of fabrics in the square. I don't think it is too noticeable but I will try to remember next time. 

This time, I used orange and green as my base colours - not very babyish. I hope the parents like it - they will never tell me if they don't, of course. 

The only piece of fabric I had to purchase was for the backing and the borders. I am slowly getting through my stash.

Of course, I have cut too many pieces again - I'll have to see if I can come up with another design. 





No comments: